The age old question… What can you do for me? How will digital marketing and training services actually help my business?
The simple answer is we work to identify both your biggest problem and your utmost business desire and then we build a plan to solve and achieve them.
We use our expertise and the tactics below to help your business do 4 things – GET FOUND by potential customers, ENGAGE with them, CONVERT potential customers to your list or cash register, and then ANALYZE both the successes and failures and repeat the process over and over again.
Our Clients have Big Problems such as:
- Need to Increase Revenues
- Calculating ROI on Marketing Spend
- Measuring and Reporting Online Market Penetration
- Getting FOUND by Potential Customers
- Getting a Reaction and Interaction from Marketing Campaigns
WE COULD GO ON! BUT…
Depending on YOUR OBJECTIVES, we can tailor a solution.
We know we can help. We just want to know if there is a fit between you, your objectives and us!
Core Digital Marketing Services
Digital Strategy[/one-fourth-first] [one-fourth]
Web Development / Optimization[/one-fourth] [one-fourth]
Analytics and Reporting[/one-fourth] [one-fourth]
Search Engine Marketing[/one-fourth] [one-third-first]
List Building and Email Marketing[/one-third-first] [one-third]
Mobile Marketing[/one-third] [one-third]
Social Media Marketing[/one-third]
How we operate – in a nutshell.
We look at things simply:
- We figure those out TOGETHER!
Once these have been established we look at how to measure both success and failure. We call this Barometers (we don’t like the term either, but haven’t found one better…YET!!). The goal here is to measure everything. These indicators will tell you the good or bad and if you are on the right track.
What objectives – what barometers? Most businesses work backwards. They look at the RESULTS they want and then start throwing strategies and tactics up against the window to see what sticks. If that doesn’t work try again. GREAT!! Awesome process (that is us being sarcastic). Let’s spin this another way.
Keep an eye on these things
- Website Analytics
- Social Media Analytics
- Size of Database – number of lists you are developing (not all lists are the same!)
- Interaction / Comments with your database
- Campaign analytics
As numbers go up or down in these areas, guess what? Each one of these has a direct correlation with your objectives. Each one is producing results – good or bad. Our goal is to get you and your business to start to thinking about:
Before (they even come to your website, or call from your advertisement, or research from that referral)
- How are your potential customers finding you?
- If you’re not being found – WHY?
- What are you doing to engage potential customers?
- What is the ACTION you want these potential customer to take (and yes we know you are saying – buy my product/service right now)
- The customer has his wallet out! Now what?
- Are you upselling, downselling?
- What does your selling process look like? Are you missing ‘money bumps’ along the way?
- How are you getting their feedback?
- How are you interacting with them after they complete their action?
- How are you tracking those interactions?
- How are you getting them to refer others like them?
- What’s next to sell/upsell?