This week, we have the very distinct pleasure of talking to a gentleman who is not only a talented member of the WordPress community … but the one responsible for it.
Matt Mullenweg is the founding developer of WordPress, which currently powers more than 26 percent of sites on the web. The WordPress website says it’s “a state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform.”
More importantly, WordPress is a part of who Matt is.
In this episode Brian Gardner, Lauren Mancke, and Matt Mullenweg discuss:
- Matt’s start with WordPress
- Founding Automattic in 2005
- The difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org
- Analysis of the premium theme market
- Generating revenue in the WordPress …read more