Are you an Editor-in-Chief?
Editor-in-Chief (noun): a person who assumes complete responsibility for and ownership of all the communication he or she puts out into the world to enable a self-directed, creative career.
Do you want to become one and learn effective ways to take control of your own digital media platform?
In this 9-minute episode of Editor-in-Chief, host Stefanie Flaxman discusses:
- Why this show is called Editor-in-Chief
- The cure for a monotonous, boring routine
- Stefanie’s definition of an Editor-in-Chief
- How to remain responsive to what’s going on in your industry while meeting content goals
- Your second assignment to help you manage long-term and short-term editorial responsibilities
<a class="colorbox" href="http://feeds.copyblogger.com/~/t/0/0/copyblogger/~https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/id974802416" …read more